Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Update + goodies

Ian wanted to get all up in my grill about not posting everyday, but I can say that my internet connectivity is still limited, but more importantly, now that I'm down to the top 15 undeniable classics, I refuse to skimp on my writing. I am posting them as soon as they're finished and all the videos are picked for your viewing pleasure. So they take a little longer, and hopefully you'll think that it's worth it.

To hold you over until I unleash #15 (which will be sometime later today), I present this video of the band No Age playing two songs in the record store Other Music in NYC. Honestly, today is the first time I've gotten a chance to listen to No Age, but I'm on the bandwagon - good old fashion punk rock with a great head on their shoulders. Enjoy the video.

No comments: