Friday, March 9, 2007

Where Brooklyn At? Part 2

I needed to post this now, because in 13 minutes it will no longer matter...
Today is the 10th anniversary of The Notorious B.I.G.'s death. And I just wanted to say a few words.

For any Rock cats who can't seem to fathom what Biggie means to Hip-Hop, think of him like Jimi Hendrix. He took something that all his peers thought they knew, and blew it wide open. Their careers were short like their lives, but their legacies will extend for decades on end.

Rest In Peace. Respect due...
Age 17, freestyles already slaying.


This minute-long freestyle is one of my favorite pieces of music ever. I could listen to it all day.


Craig Mack's "Flava In Ya Ear (Remix)" - 43 seconds that put Biggie on the map.


"One More Chance (Remix)" ...black & ugly as ever

No comments: